4. Export Product Options
To start Export Product Options from X-Cart you need to click on button which starts the Import/Export Wizard.
Or you can use "Export Options to Excel" or "Export Options to HTML" Buttons for fast X-Cart product options export as well. Import/Export Options Wizard is a lot like Categories Import/Export Wizard.
- Select the operation you want to perform. Select "Options export" and click "Next >" button to continue.
- Store Manager can export options to .csv file. You should enter the file name or select one to be replaced.
- On the next page you can see some general export options.
- If you wish to export from X-Cart only selected product(s) options, enable the appropriate check-box. But, you'll need to make sure that the product (s) is (are) opened before you run the Wizard.
- If you wish to export product(s) options only from specific category, select "Current category". But, you'll need to make sure that category is open before you run the Wizard.
- All products - is used if you want to export all products at current store.
- The next is Export file symbols page. It has some important settings. Check them to ensure proper configuration.
- First option is delimiter character. Most popular delimiters are comma (,), semicolon (;) and tab character ( ) however other symbols can be used as well.
- Export file is usually generated for further import. If incorrect delimiter is specified during import, file will not be parsed properly and products will not be imported.
- Second option. Quote string values is used to separate strings in CSV file.
- Attention! When you press "Export" Button, X-Cart product options export process will start!
- Preview Export.
- When you press "Next" button" you can see information that process is complete and choose what to do next.
- If you don't want to perform any action after saving export data, use "Just close this window" option and Wizard will be automatically closed when you press Finish button.
If you choose to open a directory containing result file, check corresponding option. Open result file option allows you to see export file opened in Excel.