1. How to Upload Images while Importing Products?
You can Upload Images for Products using Import Wizard. In order to do it you need to make sure that:
1. You have setup your FTP connection correctly.
2. You have specified your store root folder at your FTP.
Please note: Store Manager for X-Cart requires specification of base Directory (Store Root) only.
3. You have checked Import Images function during Import.
4. You have specified correct path to folder on your PC, where you have all the images you need to upload.
5. You have prepared .CSV or .txt file, where you have column with the correct image names for each product and that your images' names are the same as the names of images in folder on your PC.
You need to have in your .csv file the following data:
images_T - 1 image
images_P - 1 image
images_D - other images divided by ";".
NOTE: You can import a lot of images to Store Manager for X-Cart using Import Wizard.
6. You have assigned Column with Image names from your .CSV or .txt with database field.
After Import Store Manager will upload your Images to FTP automatically and you will be able to see images at product page.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.